Saturday, March 26, 2011

Favorite Things: March Edition

I thought it might be nice to do a fun feature of some of my absolute favorite things each month.
One might wonder how it's possible to compile a list of "favorites" each month, but I think it's easy... I'm fickle like that...

Anyhow here's what I am loving currently:

Coach Poppy Signature Sateen Glam Lurex Tote is my newest bag and latest love!  It's HUGE!  In addition to my wallet, keys, cellphone, makeup bag and gum, I can fit my gym clothes, lunch and random papers in here.  I could probably also cart my laptop around if I wanted to as well!  Plus, in silver, it stands out a lot more than everyone's black bags.  Everyone stops me to comment on it!


Pumped up Kicks by Foster the People This catchy little tune is ALWAYS playing on my computer... at work, at home and when I get my ipod fixed or buy a new one, in my car!  Love the whistling, love the tune, love the cuties in the video! 

Princess House Appetizer Plates  These little babies are constantly in rotation at our house.  The perfect size for absolutely any snack, they sit in their caddy on my countertop and we can't wash them fast enough!  Not available in stores, you can only get these from a Princess House consultant.  In the Edmonton area?  THAT WOULD BE ME!!  Shoot me an email if you want to order these, or any other products!!  :)


Old Navy Sweetheart Bootcut Jeans  I have been on the search for some new jeans for a really long time.  I used to always shop at Gap Kids, then they went and stopped making their jeans with lycra in them, which is just stupid - kids (and smaller adults) need some stretch.  Plus, it helps retain shape in demin....  Anyhow, I resigned myself to the Adults section today, and tried these babies on.  Couldn't whip my debit card out fast enough!





This cute Calvin Klein top I can't find on their website, but I snagged off a polyvore site somewhere and then lost the website.... oops.  I picked this up, on sale today at The Bay.  It's very forgiving, if say you haven't been to the gym in almost 2 months... or something like that!



So yeah, those are 5 things I am loving right now.  How about you?  Anything you're loving lately?

share!  I'd love to hear!

No comments: