Wednesday, February 24, 2016

MIA: Where I've been

Hi All! 

Just a quick little hello to explain my sporadic posting and absence. I lost my full-time job earlier this month, and needless to say, have been beyond stressed as I go through the arduous process of looking for a new job.  

I've been incredibly fortunate that my part-time job at the store has been able to yield be quite a few extra shifts and I've picked up some private contract admin work (which I do throughout the year usually) to also keep me busy and Financed til I find something permanent.  However, I'm beyond tired.... Working long hours on my feet has taken its toll this past month and I'm not as young as I used to be. 

Lastly, I took a bit of a spill on some ice last week and seem to have done a bit of damage to my leg. At first it seemed a bit bruised is all, but a week out, it doesn't seem to be getting better and I'd date to say that perhaps I'm a little worse.... So I'll be popping over to the Doctor's in the next day or so to get it properly looked at.

In the meantime, I am currently working on 3 separate beauty product review campaigns so I'll be working on getting those posted over the weekend and shooting some other content,  since I finally have a few days off. So please make do with some photos of Finley as I prepare some fun stuff for you!!

thanks for your patience! 

No comments: