Monday, January 18, 2016

My Favorite Going-Out Clutch

I went out with a few girlfriends the other night, and as I took everything out the next morning, I realized that more often than not, despite owning several bags, this is the one I reach for most often.  So I thought it would be nice to do a little post featuring my favorite going out bag.


 I found this clutch about 3-4 years ago at Coach's Boxing Day sale.  While it is no longer available, here is a similar bag.

One of the reasons I reach for this most often (other than it is black so it matches everything) is that it is all leather.  As such, I don't have to worry about putting it down on sticky surfaces or anywhere someone can spill on it. 

It's actually also quite roomy.  I manage to stash a good amount of items in it an still have a lot of space.  Here's a quick peek at the items that I managed to fit in here the other night:


 
I try and keep my going out essentials to an absolute minimum.  My keys, a lip gloss and compact, a small amount of money, my ID and a bank card, gum, a perfume sample, my phone and as of late:  a portable battery and cable to charge my phone. 
 
 
The back of the bag has a little zippered compartment which is where I store my ID, bank card, money and any coat check tickets.  ;)

 

The inside has three different compartments .  It's actually pretty handy to keep my clutch organized, since I am often reaching into it in the dark, while I am talking to someone.




 
 
 

And once its all loaded, I am good to go and enjoy some drinks with my friends!

 

Do you have a bag that you are constantly reaching for?

No comments: