Friday, October 23, 2009

Mood lighting

I've mentioned before, that working for a builder, has it's perks! One being that I get to see a lot of new products before they become accessible to the general public.
Case in point: I read about this item a while back, and wrote it down, as a potential blog idea. Well, I just cleaned out my purse and found it... and this couldn't have come at a better time than nearing the holidays.

One of the things I like most about holidays, is setting the table. Every year I do something different, and I am always looking for ways to set a really great table, but ensure that it isn't too cluttered, to save room for all the serving pieces.


Well, I just found a way to eliminate the need for candles, but still keep "mood lighting". This very cool LED illuminated table runner by Sylvania is definetly on my wishlist!!
It's only available in one lenght, and one color (for now...), but I think it would be a great addition to a dinner table! Plus, there are countless other things you could use it for!!

The battery pack lasts 10 hours once fully charged, so your table could shine brightly for the whole day!!

No comments: